I could use a wish right now
I could use a wish right now
Saturday, July 10, 2010, 12:22 AM

3July:
Had flea at Supperclub by Cozycot. Okay, this is the worst flea ever.
Really from all the fleas I did, this is the worst one.
Tsktsk. Bh came over to find me once I end. We went to Bras Basah Mac
for dinner and BOMB! Knn, dont know why I so lucky. Always kena
Urine Infection. And there I was, staring at my double cheeseburger.
Not touching it. but kept refilling water to drink. I srsly spam like free flow.
Even the mac waiter gave us a stare when we kept refilling water from them.
Thankgod there's Sha and BH with me. If not I sure die. Sha came down asap
with her supplement pills. Went down to Supperclub with free entry, and all I did was spamming
vodka lemonade. And it totally works! Their sofa was so comfortable till 3 of us felt like slping.

Around 12plus, we went off to Phuture. And yeah, Sha was like damn high till she even chat with
an Angmoh while me and Bh was struggling to find a cab. Got into guestlist and off we started drinking
again. Everyone got attacked by my killer heels that night. Haha. Im so sorrrrryyy. lololol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket