Got so Screwed
Got so Screwed
Monday, July 05, 2010, 12:22 AM

Life havn't been smooth sailing lately. Had a huge tiff with my Grandma last week. Reason being was because of my bs. She always have the thing against me having a bs. She always think that I've to focus on my studies now and not do other stuffs to neglect my studies. ( When I'm not ) Okay, so she came screaming at me when I got back home during midnight. She went nagging till the way for hours. I srsly can go crazy explaining to her. Until she had to drag my Dad in, and then I had to suffer for another hour from my Dad's nag. But I'm glad, Dad is there to support me.
So things got super nasty and so Grandma and I had a cold war. We didn't talk to each other for days. But now, we're back to normal. No matter what it is, I'll still love her ♥
Next are all the shitty stuffs like my iphone was lost , my BB died on me , all the fines for that stupid phone and what not. Now worst of all, I'm down with urine infection again. The most dreadful thing. I frequently got myself into urine infection and its srsly no joke. The pain I've to go thru is so much worst than having menses cramp/fever. The urgent feeling of pee-ing but nothing comes out, the pain you have to go thru when you pee and what's worst is you pee out blood. The pain will just follow you 24/7. Thats not all, I'm going thru a falling relationship. All bad things happened in one go, and i've to go thru these all by myself. That totally makes me even more depress and weak. Damn.