Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 9:58 AM

Photobucket

today's lesson is so sucky. Damn the audio thingy. So uber boring plus i know nuts about it. Now my teammates are cabotting! OMG die liao.

Today I was stucked between 3buses while fetching Peilin. Reached school early today, like finally. Cas there was no jam. okay, don feel like doing anything now. Just want to slack my way thru till the end of school. Cant meet Lao for this week cas he is mugging hard for his test. So he forbidden me to meet him. Meanie pig. Great, school hols next week! I'm going to work hopefully for the whole of 2weeks. Omg, cant imagine I'm typing a wordy post here. HAHA. Cause i'm always so lazy to type, so most of my entries for all photoz. Okay, random here.



1) I love suprises!
2) Lao havnt been suprising me for the past 128798mthz
3) Might be gng BKK trip with Angie, Ber & Sha if the swine flu gets better
4) I drive without shoes.
5) The 3 food I eat in school w my jiemeizxz :ban mian, jap food or vegetarian
6) I can drink bbtea everyday without fail.
7) I don't like frolick. I prefer Yoguru.
8) I feel like eating it nao w Nata de coco!
9) I want to get that sandals from Collage! freaking $59.90! ( okay, i don care gonna get it!)
10) I lost weight! ( sick for 2 weeks!)
11) Force myself to sleep early last night but couldn't sleep!
12) I'm god-damn sleepy nao!
13) I can eat porridge everyday without getting sick of it.
14) I want to eat Fish&Co Seafood Platter for 2!
15) I need a car!
16) I just did FB quiz "Keli just took the "How much money u will have when u grow up!" quiz and the result is Damn u will be rich!!!!!!!!. "
17) I need a new watch
18) It has been a long long time since I last watched a movie.
19) Lao loves to hunt for Papadom when he comes my hse.
20) I miss ANAN! When wana mit for dinner!
21) Sick and tired of doing RJ everyday.
22) Me and Lao will at least quarrel once a week! terrible
23) We plan to go Taiwan end of the year
24) Save money for manymany overseas trip
25) YAY! school ended.