The heeling just stops
The heeling just stops
Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 12:00 AM

Photobucket


No doubt, I still cant get over the fact that my parents are divorce and people just love to say things like, "oh your mom is at fault" or " your dad is at fault".
I have to put up a face and show to everyone that I'm okay.
No one understands or know what I'm going thru.
I may have everything, but so..?
Is this all I ever wanted? Have you ever ask me what do I really want?
The separation was so yesterday. I may have long forgotten the feeling.
I just hate it when outsider tell me off by saying
" Im sorry to say this. Its not your fault for their separation. So dont get so affected by it. Just do your part as a daughter. That's all. "
WTF? Who are you to tell me this? You're an outsider. Does this concerns you?
And again, this sentences dropped my mood to the lowest peak.
Yes, i know. I'm sensitive.
But yet again, who do not want to have a perfect family...?