Oh baby oh baby oh baby
Oh baby oh baby oh baby
Friday, January 02, 2009, 3:13 AM

31/12:
went out with Lao cas it was our
2ND YEAR EVE + NEW YEAR EVE!
AHHAHAA!
We had Din Tai Fung for lunched.

Photobucket
Photobucket
omggggg, the xiaolongbao is veryyyyyyyyyy nice lahhh.
ill nv get sick&tired of their xiaolongbao!
We went shopping next,
& got Agnes B yo.
Photobucket
We bused to Town for Swensens icecream!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We ordered Firehouse & BananaSplit!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OMGZX! I LOVE YAMM ICECREAM!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know its damn sinful but who cares, its our day! heheh!
After Swensens, We went to Paragon's Gucci store.
I got for my Mom a Gucci bag! Like finally. I've been wanting to give her months ago,
but theres no nice design until yst! I found a design tt both me&lao loves it &
im 100000000000% sure Mummy will love it!
hahaha! ill throw her Burbery bag away!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We bused down to YCK den took the train to Khatib for NOV6 performance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We reached there abt 9plus. We slacked alil and went Mac to eat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lao scare me with this HUGE mosqitoe.
& he say it was a spider! hahaha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After Mac-ing, we settle down at the field there while NOV6 went to get ready.
We took the paper from the Gucci bag and sat on it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We started counting down with PM and the performancers.
Aiyoh, no kick at all srsly.
soyah, its NEWYEAR.
HAPPY NEW YEAR &&&
HAPPY 2ND YEAR TO ME&LAO !
LOL
every year, Me&Lao will countdown under fireworks.
but this year was exceptionally.

Den they start performing.
Photobucket
After their performances, was Homesweethome.
While we're waiting for them at the backstage,
Guess what ?!
LAO SUPRAISE ME WITH
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
Photobucket
OMGGGGZXZXZXZXZX!
IVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR V.V.V.V.V.V LONG!
& LAO MANAGED TO GET IT!
HEHEHEHHEHHEE!
He went to hide it inside the Gucci Bag!
hahahahahha!
i went jumping&screaming like mad when i saw this!
heheheheheh!


It has been 2years. Its amazing that we've gone this far by tolerating with each other's
temper! Srsly, not an easy job. I wonder how did I stand your stubborn character
& how did You stand my paranoid behavior and unreasonable bullshits.
hehehehehehehehehe!
But we've changed rite, Lao?
&please stop saying I __________ okay? :D
I Love You