sufferings pains heartaches
sufferings pains heartaches
Sunday, August 10, 2008, 6:14 PM



It ache so much to see my Great grandmother in pain. Her hands are full of black marks due to the massive injections, inserting tubes and drawing of blood from her body. Her condition isnt getting any better. Doctor has to increase her intake of oxygen every now and then. It hurts so much to see how hard she has to breathe in the oxygen via the oxygen mask. She couldnt open her eyes. It takes alot of strength in her to do so. She couldnt grip our hand tightly. She has to take up alot of strength to cough her phelgm out. She could hardly even see. All she could do is to hear us calling "Ah Ma" contiunously. Everyone crowd beside her bed, holding her hand, patting her forehead , leaning against her head crying her name. On friday, I visited her the first time after she was admited in hospital. I hate myself for dragging so much time on visiting her. I saw her lying on the bed uncounsiously, having great difficulty in breathing. Tubes are inserted every part of her body. I see her boney figure, it hurts so much. She is unable to see any thing. Doctor has to insert milk into her body to replace food. She is unable to speak. Her body was cold. Her face was pale. When I called her, she opened her eyes, not wide and within second she closed back. She teared. Everyone teared. My grandma teared. I've never seen her cry before. It aches me seriously. All my aunties and uncles crowd by the bed praying. I am useless to do anything. All I could do is to comfort my grandma. My grandma injured her leg , having difficulty in walking. It aches me when I see her running to and fro to CGH. It aches me when I see her feeling sad. I wish I have driving license so I can drive her to the physician. I wish I have driving license so I can drive her to CGH. Today, I went to visit her with my grandparents after lunch. Doctor say she has difficulty in breathing again. They have increase the oxygen for her. But if her condition is not getting any better, they will not save her anymore. They say it is the best method bcas she will suffer more pain if they were to increase the medicine. Everyone will not like to see that happening, including me. We shall now pray for the best.


HAPPY 18TH BDAY LOVE!
we shall postpone ur bday celebration till hols yea.
so sorry dear.


SAT JB pics:
Nigel&Waihong came over to my hse in the morning.
Both of us was still sleeping. We quickly got ourselves ready and trained to marsiling.
We den bused down. The checkpt in Spore was fast but the queue in msia is damn long laahh.
we walked to cs & went for hk food. den we start shopping.
i bot abit here&there.
Subcrew cap









me&nigel was eyeing on one lighting bolt haversack.

we took damndamndamn long to decide.
we keep gng back to the shopb ut nt buying it.
at the very lastlast min, we went to buy.
he bot the BIGwhite one
i bot the SMALLblack one

they went back to my hse.



we played mj till nigel's mom come.
iwas burst out laughing when playing with nigel&waihong.
DAMN FUNNY!