For You I Will
For You I Will
Monday, February 12, 2007, 8:44 PM

The CAP King & BELT Queen











thursday : went Bugis wif Laogong to find my Checkered shirt but couldnt find any =.=
instead, laogong bot his new yr thingy.
friday: went to Bugis to get my red stip off! Woohs~ Laogong bot his 3/4. haiya, he everyday buy buy buy non stop can be my atm liao.
saturday : went town, finally i found the red checkered top but is 50bucks! sooo ex can. laogong keep psycoing me to buy. in the end i hab to bomb my atm card. but i like~
laogong bot me a skull buckle ((((: nice nice nice!
monday : din play match during training. stomach pain like @%*%@#
went home and BOMB! omfg! can die, the pain is exactly the same like tt tym when i ate half of the watermelon. )))): painnnn
LAOGONG U OWE ME A NEONEO!
I DON CARE :D :D :D